chain letter-type things are notoriously beyond my comprehension. i fuss over whether i've followed all the rules and fret over whether i'll have 12 years of bad luck if i accidentally send to nine people instead of 10. too much pressure!
but when you get tagged by the fabulous kimber mcgray and she says lovely things about you, by golly you keep that chain going!!
so, to the best of my knowledge, here is the blog love tag game thing:
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
Here are the 7 I am tagging:
1. katrina simeck: i love this girl. love. hate that we see each other two whole times a year ... if we're lucky.
2. nicole harper: constantly makes me smile and be happy that we're friends.
3. susan weinroth: florida may have taken her from minnesota, but thank heaven for the internet.
4. barb novak: her snark and sarcasm are near and dear to my heart.
5. crystal jeffrey reiger: the things this girl can do with a butter knife and cleavage are one of the wonders of the earth.
6. jessica sprague: another friend whom the east coast stole. i admire her intelligence, talent, and openness, and miss her.
7. cheryl overton: because DANG, girl! update the blog already!!
kimber took a few names away from me ... and honorable mention goes to my dearest catherine, who, i'm afraid, would go apoplectic if i sent her this and made her try and figure out how to get this on her blog.