I've been blog-surfing today ... we're on Mommy-imposed Hiatus From Life today so Harper can have a nap. The child is five months old and she's already on nap protest for her crazy schedule. So today we do nothing so Little Miss can sleep. But I digress ...
I've been blog-surfing today and noticed a trend: all the cool girls are playing a game of tag revolving around listing five random facts in your personal blog. So, fine, I'll play too. What the hell.
5. I don't like scrambled eggs. I don't like ketchup. But I'll only eat scrambled eggs if they have ketchup on them.
4. I could eat Asian/Thai/Indian food every day. Love it.
3. I swear a lot in my head. Like, fluently. But to make my hubby happy ... and to NOT raise kids who talk that way ... I do a lot of self-editing. Unless I'm driving on the highway, and then all bets are off.
2. I know all the words to a few Eminem songs.
1. I used to be an outgoing, extrovert, PR/writer babe always on the lookout for a good time. Now I'm shy, introverted, cautious, and reserved. Anyone want to figure that one out?
... and a bonus: I refuse to eat pickle butts. The one truly romantic thing Marc has ever done for me in the 12 years we've been together? When I was pregnant with Harper I had a gherkin-craving. Marc got me a bowl-full and cut off every pickle butt. I was so amazed that he remembered my quirk and actually acted upon it that I cried. And took a photo of those poor buttless mini dills.
There's a layout in there just dying to get out.